Please help! - My crow swallowed a coin!

Kuzu

Sep 17, 2021
Parrots
Cockatiels, budgies, herring gull, hooded crows
My crow have swallowed a coin i don't know what to do. There are no vets for birds! help! Is there a way to make him puke it or what?

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome to the Forums, Kuzu, but I'm sorry for the worrying circumstances!

I wish I could give you some advice but unfortunately I am at a loss. I'm not sure where exactly in the world you are located, but you may be able to find an avian vet using the link below, if not in your country then perhaps one who may be able to offer you a phone or video consultation?

Vets who look after farm animals or poultry may be able to assist, or perhaps a local zoo or animal or bird sanctuary?

Perhaps another member of our Forum may be able to offer you some better advice - I hope so! I wish you all the very best of luck 🙏

OP
K

Kuzu

Sep 17, 2021
Parrots
Cockatiels, budgies, herring gull, hooded crows
Welcome to the Forums, Kuzu, but I'm sorry for the worrying circumstances!

I wish I could give you some advice but unfortunately I am at a loss. I'm not sure where exactly in the world you are located, but you may be able to find an avian vet using the link below, if not in your country then perhaps one who may be able to offer you a phone or video consultation?

Vets who look after farm animals or poultry may be able to assist, or perhaps a local zoo or animal or bird sanctuary?

Perhaps another member of our Forum may be able to offer you some better advice - I hope so! I wish you all the very best of luck 🙏
Thank you for carrying. My crow have vomited that coin yesterday, im so glad.... Just wanted to tell that he's totally fine right now. No worries :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Wonderful news Kuzu, we sure were worried! So pleased that coin reappeared quickly and good to know your crow has suffered no ill effects :D Thanks so much for updating!

Most Reactions