Please help, problem breathing??

Josefin

Jul 27, 2022
Parrots
Two parrotlets
Ive posted about this before, but recently i sometimes hear my bird breathe, like a whistle. As i posted a thread about this before im not sure of my bird has a respitory infection my family is sick rn and i am still too, so we have a booked vet call online. Its fall in sweden and i just wanna ask how many days can a bird hide a respitory infection? My bird had this problem about a month and a week. No changes at all in her behavior. Im just really really worried. I am a really worried person and my family is not worried about this situation but i am, im a minor so i cant book with a vet myself

My parents did not belive me until now, and we have a humidifier near them. I just wanna know of this is something i should panic about or not, she doosent seem sick att all, her poop is normal too, becuse changes poop can be a sign of infection or illness

Does any of you had this problem, did it go away? Or had you experienced this before? Please help

One think more, she only does this when she had taken a little ”nap” just after she had sitted on a perch and chill, she only does this whistle noise after her chill time or how could a quite say it

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so sorry that your bird is having these issues. Is it possible for you to record them for the vet to hear?
Sending healing wishes that your baby will be okay.

OP
J

Josefin

Jul 27, 2022
Parrots
Two parrotlets
I'm so sorry that your bird is having these issues. Is it possible for you to record them for the vet to hear?
Sending healing wishes that your baby will be okay.
Thankyou!!😊

Most Reactions

Latest posts