Predators

Alehner529

Dec 6, 2018
Northern Wisconsin
Parrots
Sun Conure
Two of my girls got killed last night. One just disappeared, but the other was killed half eaten left in the coop. [emoji21]
854dec9c4fd5ee74a7396eecfd6d6062.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer Ò€œScreeҀ� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
I’m so sorry - I hate losing any of my girls.

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
I really feel for you. We have lost 4 hens to a fox recently. The fox seems to know just when we let them out of the pen!

OP
Alehner529

Alehner529

Dec 6, 2018
Northern Wisconsin
Parrots
Sun Conure
So we found one alive this morning, she must have been hiding in the yard. So that's good at least. I'm thinking maybe skunk, but I'm not sure. I might end up putting out a live trap for the critter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, MaximilianÒ€ℒs Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Oh no! I’m so sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
:( awwww so sorry to read about your girls:eek: Just recently I've been thinking and reading up on chickens and found they actually make pretty good pets also. There is a farm around the corner that actually "rents" chickens! They supply the girls (6) a coop,a 100lb bag of food and give instructions on care,they will even DELIVER everything to your place and come pick everything up at the end of the season,from early may to end of November for $450 lol.
BUT neighbors have seen coyotes across the street in the cemetary. So renting Mrs. Cluck-Cluck (yep..already thought of a name for her!:04:) and friends isn't a good idea. Your girls are beautiful! So so sorry to read this. I hope you get the bastiid that did this to them!

Jim

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Don't forget owls and hawks....As well as various mammals.... including rats, foxes, raccoons and mink (among others). Heck, skunks and possums can even be to blame.
I am sorry :(

Most Reactions