Price of GCC?

happycat

Mar 9, 2012
Virginia, U.S.
Parrots
Kakariki (Kirby) Cockatiel (Shiro) Jenday Conure (Jojo)
Im wondering about what a baby gcc would cost. Can anyone tell me about how much a baby gcc with cage,toys etc. would cost? I know nobody knows the exact cost but around. Thanks :blue1:

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I would check birdbreeders.com to get an idea of prices on the birds themselves.

I would expect around $200 for a cage. I would budget another $100 or so to get started with perches, toys and pellets.

Your first vet visit will be around $250 with a complete blood panel and gram stains.

Bobioden

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Parrots
Maxx & Emma -Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conures (Male & Female)
I paid $299, here in Denver for Maxx, my Yellow Sided GCC. Regular GCC's are $249. A local breeder charges $179 for regular and $239 for Cinnamon and Pinnapple, but doesn't have them very often.

DaCoSim

Feb 17, 2012
Katy, TX
Parrots
Tiels- Calypso & Syrio~
GCCs- Turq- Midori & Luna
Pine-Moonshine, YS-Sunshine ~
Linnies - Yoshi & Sonic~
Letties - Link and Nimbus~
My breeder prices are $150 for normal, $175 for cinnamon, $250 for pineapple or yellow sided, and $325 for turquoise. I got my cage on ebay for $80. Its great sized and awesome. I got free shipping with it. It came with a wheeled stand. I got my play gym at petco for $20. Start out food and toys and perches will prob cost between $100-$125. I went overboard and spent around $200 but I also got a really big travel cage. Hope that helps.

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
Twitter, 3yo greencheek conure..Paco 15yo Orangewing Amazon.
Mine was a 100 dollar adoption fee, came with cage and everything..But I saw some handfed babies here for 175.
Ive seen some very nice cages on craigslist for 200.

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Prices on GCC varry all over the country. We actually have a thread about it. If you go to the home page and in the upper rt. side of the screen type in the search window proce of green cheek conure and it may pop up.

Most Reactions

Latest posts