Professional photography

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Has anyone done this with their bird(s)

How did it go?

Did they come to you or did you go to them?

Was your burd cooperative, as much as they can be?

Did they bite the photographer?

I'm contemplating having a professional shoot done with Albie but, he is not good with new people. He's okay with women but awful with men.

I don't want to upset or stress Albie out but I would love some nice professional photos of him.

Tiny terror tax

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
We have a couple of photographers here who will come out to your house. They even bring a couple choices in backdrops.
You could Google to see if anyone does it in your area. Albie may still be nervous about the new person but at least everything else is familiar:)

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I think your snapshots of him are very nice.

Maybe if you picked up some tips online you could make them look ‘perfect’ and you wouldn’t even want that.

Thank you ,thats so lovely of you to say so .

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
We have a couple of photographers here who will come out to your house. They even bring a couple choices in backdrops.

You could Google to see if anyone does it in your area. Albie may still be nervous about the new person but at least everything else is familiar

Thats a great idea, but that will have to wait until after ive moved before looking into that

Most Reactions

Latest posts