Pure Noble Macaw Breeder

promethuschow

Mar 17, 2017
Queens, NYC
Parrots
CAG, GCC, Mynha
Hello, wonderful people of this community, I need your help in my search of Pure Nobel Macaw. I know Hahn are very close to the Noble macaw, and I think that many people have interbred the two, not knowing the difference. I also know that It may be difficult to find a pure Noble macaw that's where you guys come in. I'm not in rush to find one but I need a pure one, not a hybrid Nobel Macaw. I can wait and pay the price for the Pure one :)

Do you guys know any reputable Pure Noble Macaw breeder, if so please let me have their POC.

Thank you all

Promethus

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
I'm not familiar with any Noble Macaw breeders at this time, but it would help us help you if you could let us know where you are located. I suggest you use Google as a tool to locate breeders and ask them specific questions to help you determine if they are hybridizing.

I actually doubt there is very much of a problem here; since mini macaws are not as wide spread and are more expensive, fewer people who don't know what they are doing will end up with mixed pairs. I suggest you determine how to tell the difference between a pure bird and a hybrid and go directly to breeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

promethuschow

Mar 17, 2017
Queens, NYC
Parrots
CAG, GCC, Mynha
Actually, I'm in Northern Virginia. I'm in touch with few breeder but as we all know trust is one of the issue, at the end we have to trust someone. So far one of the breeder ask me to look for breeder in Texas and Florida; that's my best bet so far. I do have some idea how to make sure it is pure Noble Macaw not the hybrid one.

Most Reactions