quaker parrots in buffalo NY

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
i want to get my quaker over the summer. but i havent seen them at any petstores. anyone around here know any breeders or petstores around here?

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I couldn't find a clear answer, but someone said they were being banned again in your area. I know for awhile IF they were banded and registered they were fine. But I'm not sure....Maybe someone knows...

OP
mrgoogls

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
they are legal in NY state. i already checked. but, like you said, they need to be banded and registered. and *bump* :D

OP
mrgoogls

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
that site helped alot! i found a good breeder like 15 min away from me! she breeds so many birds!!! if you live near buffalo and need to know tell me. i sent her an e-mail to see when she will hav some baby quakers! thanks!

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
that site helped alot! i found a good breeder like 15 min away from me! she breeds so many birds!!! if you live near buffalo and need to know tell me. i sent her an e-mail to see when she will hav some baby quakers! thanks!

That's great! I love birdbreeder.com it's such a helpful resource :) Keep us posted on your new baby! I've never even seen a quaker in person since they are illegal here in pa, they are so cute though, I just love how they quake! :09:

Most Reactions

Latest posts