Quick tiger update

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Its not super important, but I decided to get tiger sexed.
TIGER IS A GIRL!!
After sissy passed away I decided to get tiger some bloodwork as well. Overall she is healthy considering she wasn't on a good diet at the sanctuary I inquired her from.( seed only diet and dirty water)
Its almost been a year since I brought tiger home . her corrective beak trims are going really well ever since I switched to a better vet,( beak was broke during a fight and was left untreated,at the sanctuary) she plays alot more now (didn't have toys at the sanctuary) and she realized how yummy ramen noodles are lol. Her vocabulary is very limited and I'm hoping that improves in time, but she is a very happy bird that loves to be kissed on the cheek and just cuddle.

OP
Mariar

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Yā€™know I updated tiger and everyone knows I lost sissy but I didnā€™t update any one else.
The finches Fiona and Jill are still thriving. Jack and chase have passed.father and son must have had the same thing but Iā€™m not sure what they passed from. Chirpy the sparrow is great! She still loves eating eggs and talks and sings all the time. Andā€¦..letā€™s just say Iā€™ve inquired two parakeets a boy and a girl . Havenā€™t named them quite yet but playing around with some names. Since I moved them from a teeny tiny cage to a huge cage they just sing and chirp all day long.

OP
Mariar

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Iā€™ve named the parakeets but unfortunately the female past in February from being egg bound . I named her phoenix and the boy river( old school yes .. river Phoenix)
River is doing great I moved him with the finches. Tiger is actually saying words itā€™s almost been two years since we brought her home
Super excited

OP
Mariar

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Happy gotcha day! Been two great years since I brought tiger home. She settled in living in doors very quickly. She is still in good health and doesnā€™t mind me using the dremel on her nails. Or getting weighed every week.

Attachments

• 65350BA1-BCB0-47A0-BF8B-C5FF001E7DE1.jpeg
    65350BA1-BCB0-47A0-BF8B-C5FF001E7DE1.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 92

Most Reactions