Ralph Celebrates a Dozen Years

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Today (October 1) was Ralph's 12th Hatchday. It hardly seems possible that he could be 12 already. It seems like only yesterday I brought home a little green 6-month-old Quaker parrot. I think Ralph enjoyed his special day. He was in good spirits all day and got to enjoy some special treats that he doesn't get very often, like a little extra-sharp Cheddar cheese. As he would say himself, he's a "good parrot" and deserved a little extra one-on-one time on his special day-- and he got lots of it. :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Happy 12th Hatch Day,
Ralph!!!​

animated-birthday-cake-image-0003.gif
200.gif
animated-birthday-cake-image-0003.gif

I'm So Glad You Had A Great Day!!!

yay-excited.gif

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Again I'm late to the party :confused: Happy Hatch Day Ralphie Boy and many many more! Hope you enjoyed and Dad smothered you with love and kisses!

Jim

OP
cnyguy

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
I should note that after I took that picture, I had to clear off that shelf in the cupboard since Ralph enjoys sitting in there so much. Instead of dishes, there are now some things that Ralph can safely chew up or throw on the floor (and if they're not there, I get squawked at :) ). Of course, he's not allowed in the kitchen when I'm cooking, but otherwise, it's his favorite place to hang out away from his cage.

Most Reactions