reddington parrot breeders

anthonyb

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone no if or had any dealings with reddington parrot breeders. Their website seems legitimate

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
If they are "located" in Southampton MA, almost certainly a scam. An immediate red flag is the link "Fertile Eggs" at header.

NO reputable breeder sells allegedly fertile eggs online. If still interested, suggest you reverse-Google images and will likely find they are internet stock.

I reverse-Googled their phone number, leads to a fishery in Little Rock Arkansas.

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Website claims they're in Florida, but contact page lists Southampton, MA. Bird prices seem too good to be true, and claims of selling eggs is a huge red flag. Color me skeptical, but...

ETA: One phone number I searched for them shows as a cellphone in Ohio. The one listed that shows the fishery in Little Rock has an area code for Washington DC. Hmmmm. Not impressed.

Last edited:

snowbird2

May 18, 2021
It amazes me that they are still around in May of 2021. Why hasn't anyone done anything about them ?

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
One of the better fakes I've seen but there a lot of red flags and just really not worth the risk.

smwboxer

May 31, 2020
San Juan Cosala, MX
Parrots
Mealy Amazon - George
Double Yellowhead - Fred
Maximilian's Pionus - Pancho
Blue Ringneck - Kramer
Military Macaw - Abulardo
Red-Lored Amazon - Lucy
Just send their link to the FTC. They belong in jail.

Most Reactions