Replacement stainless bowls ?

Patty550

Jan 13, 2020
I need a bowl that is 5" across. All I find is either smaller or larger. It's for our playstand.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I need a bowl that is 5" across. All I find is either smaller or larger. It's for our playstand.

Very sorry that your Thread had been missed, sadly it does happen from time to time.

One of the common problems near every Parrot owner faces is replace or additional components for cages, perches and play stands. We have learned the hard way that the best time to obtain additional items is when one purchases the
cage, perch and play stand.

Knowing the manufacturer helps and searching the internet for their site is one method. Another is where you purchased the play stand.

I have more than a couple of times, 'retrofitted' the holder to fit bowls that are more common.

With hope, this will be a soft bump back up into the active part of the Forum.

OP
Patty550

Patty550

Jan 13, 2020
No problem.

I did get a hold of King Cages today and told them the playstand we have, so she looked it up and found the size we needed. 5"

Today was free shipping for it and, if you spend $100 on bird toys, you get $25 off. That sale may, be on-going ?

Thanks,
Kevin

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Also, if you see the right accessory, buy it! Dont hope you can find it later on line. Happened to me in China a few years ago; I saw the perfect set of bowls for my Salty's boing/play chain. I figured I could get them later on line. BBzzzzzzz. Not !

OP
Patty550

Patty550

Jan 13, 2020
I hear you. Get'em when you can, with most products. I was looking at a cool tool on ebay, so I watched it for a few days and when I decided to buy it, it had sold. 😕
Kevin

Most Reactions

Latest posts