LaurenB

Oct 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure - Tiki //
Sun Conure - Nacho //
Indian Ringnecks - Kermit and Beaker
Hello,

I am looking to replace my GCC's cage. The one she has now I absolutely love, and has held up well for 6 years. However, she takes SO many baths that it has begun to rust in the bottom where the grate slides out (not something she can get to). Whenever I slide the grate out, rusty flakes go flying SO I don't slide it out anymore. Cage cleaning has become a nuisance.

This is the cage I have currently but can't seem to find it anywhere to replace it:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002UTZ040/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Does anyone have any recommendations on a similarly sized/constructed cage?

Thanks so much!

OP
L

LaurenB

Oct 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure - Tiki //
Sun Conure - Nacho //
Indian Ringnecks - Kermit and Beaker
I was looking at that one! Do you think it’s large enough for a single green cheek? I should compare measurements I guess

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
I was looking at that one! Do you think it’s large enough for a single green cheek? I should compare measurements I guess

Yes they are similar if not smaller than cockatiels, and 2 fit in each side of mine wonderfully. When they have babies, there's more than enough room for 4 cockatiels on each side to sit and eat, play and preen. One green cheek in this will be a nice mansion for him!

Most Reactions

Latest posts