May 11, 2017
The Ozarks (Missouri)
Parrots
(Future)

BirdSquawk

Aug 21, 2012
Parrots
Jack- 5 year old pacific parrotlet
In Minnesota I know of two: Midwest avian adoption and rescue services (MAARS) is a big one located in the Twin Cities. They were recently hurt by a hit and run that damaged the building, so if you can donate please do.

Parrot Help in Lino Lakes is another good one.

Breeze

Dec 27, 2017
Australia
Parrots
Duckie -( passed ) 1.5yrs Yellow-sided GCC

Eden- 14/8/2017 High-red pineapple conure

Indi- 12/11/2017 White bellied caique

Asher- 15/1/2018 - Black capped conure

Wolfie- 21/10/2017- Alexandrine
Does any body know any parrot rescues in Australia?

Doctress

May 2, 2018
Arkansas
Parrots
25 yr old Amazon;
3 yr old African Grey;
(20 yr old Severe Macaw passed away)
Adopted Smoky Blue the CAG from Burge Bird Rescue. They have a Facebook page and are committed to helping their rescues. Require 2 visits minimum, application, and possibly more for special needs birds. The rescue is founded by a strictly avian vet

There's and Education and Rescue center called A Parrot's Perch here in Springfield, Missouri.

A Parrot's Perch Education & Resource Center

Also there are two places in St. Louis and around Kansas City that I've heard a lot of good things about. STAR Avian Rescue and Burge Bird Rescue.

Burge Bird Rescue, Grandview, Missouri
St. Louis Exotic Bird & Parrot Rescue: Adopt, Foster, Surrender Exotic Birds

For anyone in and around Missouri these I believe are the best ones! (Let me know if I missed any!)

MelloYello

Jan 11, 2021
A galaxy far far away
Parrots
MelloYello-Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
There's and Education and Rescue center called A Parrot's Perch here in Springfield, Missouri.

http://aparrotsperch.org/

Also there are two places in St. Louis and around Kansas City that I've heard a lot of good things about. STAR Avian Rescue and Burge Bird Rescue.

Burge Bird Rescue, Grandview, Missouri
St. Louis Exotic Bird & Parrot Rescue: Adopt, Foster, Surrender Exotic Birds

For anyone in and around Missouri these I believe are the best ones! (Let me know if I missed any!)

Another rescue near the Kansas City are is Beak n Wings. They foster a lot of their birds. They also hold a yearly parrot fair.
http://www.beaknwings.org/

Most Reactions

Latest posts