Return to the forum

Scott

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
A cockatoo may be perfect antidote for empty-nest quietude! Make yourself at home and check out our newly revised forums!!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
There is nothing that is going change your home as to welcome a Too into your life, well maybe a Mac. There is no question they will cause a true transition. Check with your Avian Medical Professional as it is not uncommon to find they are aware of a Parrot of Size that needs a New Home.

Remember that you really want the Parrot to choose you!!

OP
Boysmom

Boysmom

Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Parrots
Ruby- Solomans Island Grand Eclectus ***
Flora- Panama Amazon
I have had a U2 in my life before. And I miss that sassy attitude and spunk. Perfect for a house that is way too quiet.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Welcome back! I found some promising leads for you! I posted it in the other post you made!

AmyMyBlueFront

Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Welcome back! I found some promising leads for you! I posted it in the other post you made!
Also, BB my Cockatiel loves my head :( kind of aggro's if I'm bending over I feel him making his move...and on the back between shoulders...his Uncle David gets REAL p.o lol..BB growls as Uncle trys to remove him :)

Jim

Most Reactions