Return to the forum

Boysmom

Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Parrots
Ruby- Solomans Island Grand Eclectus ***
Flora- Panama Amazon
Hi everyone. I’m not a new member I just have not been active in a few years. Life changed drastically as all my sons are now adults and out of the nest. A quiet house just isn’t working for me. I’m looking for a cockatoo for companionship.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
There is nothing that is going change your home as to welcome a Too into your life, well maybe a Mac. There is no question they will cause a true transition. Check with your Avian Medical Professional as it is not uncommon to find they are aware of a Parrot of Size that needs a New Home.

Remember that you really want the Parrot to choose you!!

OP
Boysmom

Boysmom

Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Parrots
Ruby- Solomans Island Grand Eclectus ***
Flora- Panama Amazon
I have had a U2 in my life before. And I miss that sassy attitude and spunk. Perfect for a house that is way too quiet.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Welcome back! I found some promising leads for you! I posted it in the other post you made!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Welcome back! I found some promising leads for you! I posted it in the other post you made!
Also, BB my Cockatiel loves my head :( kind of aggro's if I'm bending over I feel him making his move...and on the back between shoulders...his Uncle David gets REAL p.o lol..BB growls as Uncle trys to remove him :)

Jim

Most Reactions