Rudy and I have become a Bird Show. sort of..

DiscoDuck

Banned
Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Media
Wilmington DE - Landenberg PA
Parrots
Rudy - Hybrid Ruby Macaw Born 6/6/15 Scarlet Mother/Green Wing Father - Oliver BFA RIP 3/15/15 @ 34yo. Without you, I would not have Rudy. Thank you!
I have what I think an interesting history. You can read more here. http://www.parrotforums.com/macaws/74393-rudy-brandywine-park-wilmington-de.html

This post is about a phone call I just received. I was told that I could not be a volunteer because they do not want to be associated with me because I have a Rudy with me all the time. Wilmington Pirate Festival | Kalmar Nyckel

I presume they are afraid of legal litigation. Which is funny to me when they have a Pirate with a Parrot in their marketing material. Even funnier is they do cruises and events yet they dont want a volunteer with an extremely well acclimated parrot.

OK.. Since Rudy and I have done weekly Greek Italian and Jazz Festivals, met the Governor of DE, Mayor of Wilmington. We will do what we have always done, be part of the crowd. Rudy makes thousands happy and creates long lasting memory points.

Its sad when peoples lives are ran by tiny minutia of what?
discoduck-albums-rudy-brandywine-picture20112-rudys-pirate-ship.jpg

Last edited:
OP
DiscoDuck

DiscoDuck

Banned
Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Media
Parrots
Rudy - Hybrid Ruby Macaw Born 6/6/15 Scarlet Mother/Green Wing Father - Oliver BFA RIP 3/15/15 @ 34yo. Without you, I would not have Rudy. Thank you!
Their loss? Any Comments? Please! I am not offended by anything except, hypocrisy..

OP
DiscoDuck

DiscoDuck

Banned
Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Media
Parrots
You nailed it. Because of insurance and litigation.

yeah.. crazy what this world has turned into..

Rudy has his own message to whomever told that Volunteer Coordinator to call me and say no thanks!:04:

discoduck-albums-rudy-brandywine-picture20114-yum-yum-yum.jpeg

Most Reactions

Latest posts