Sassy Frass Jenday Conure

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Don’t let this beautiful conure fool you. She’s 😡😡😡😡. We have pin feathers coming in, and we are being hormonal. Let’s just face it a conure will be a conure because they feel like it!
19D6C5F2-F414-4739-95CD-C126BFCC496A.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Wow, she's beautiful bird, alright :love: But yeah, those pins and hormones are a lethal combination, I've just come through another season of it with the Crown Princess! :eek:

OP
kme3388

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Wow, she's beautiful bird, alright :love: But yeah, those pins and hormones are a lethal combination, I've just come through another season of it with the Crown Princess! :eek:
At least others understand the moods of parrots. I'm suprised I am surviving her pin feathers coming in, and her hormone season :ROFLMAO:. My conure becomes a shark 🦈, and I become a human flavored fillet mignon.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
My conure becomes a shark 🦈, and I become a human flavored fillet mignon.

Oh I understand it only too well. In fact I think if the Crown Princess was anything like the size of your Sassy Frass girl, my hands would have been reduced to fillet mignon mincemeat a long time ago!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Don’t let this beautiful conure fool you. She’s 😡😡😡😡. We have pin feathers coming in, and we are being hormonal. Let’s just face it a conure will be a conure because they feel like it! View attachment 31944
She is beautiful! Conures doing what they feel like is one of the reasons I love them so much:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts