Singapore contact

Jcusano

Jan 11, 2015
Cleveland, OH
Parrots
Black Headed Caique
Hello, I have posted a few times with some questions. I had also posted about rehoming my boys (brother Caiques) when I move to Singapore. Iā€™m having second thoughts and contemplating taking them with me. I believe there is at least one person from Singapore on the site. If anyone from Singapore sees this, can you please contact me? I have many questions about keeping a parrot there, I.E. getting a new cages. food supplies., toys, and boarding when I am out of the country. Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Yes, we do have one member (possible more) from Singapore. She has not been on for awhile, especially since this monster virus has reemerged in Singapore.

I do not recall her stating that they had limited access to Parrot supplies, but they do have limited selection. She never spoke regarding boarding as one or the other of them where always home while the other was gone.

The rules continue to change regarding importation of Parrots (The Airlines are changing their rules as often as Countries are) and also getting visas for your entry into different countries continues to change.

OP
Jcusano

Jcusano

Jan 11, 2015
Cleveland, OH
Parrots
Black Headed Caique
Yes, we do have one member (possible more) from Singapore. She has not been on for awhile, especially since this monster virus has reemerged in Singapore.

I do not recall her stating that they had limited access to Parrot supplies, but they do have limited selection. She never spoke regarding boarding as one or the other of them where always home while the other was gone.

The rules continue to change regarding importation of Parrots (The Airlines are changing their rules as often as Countries are) and also getting visas for your entry into different countries continues to change.

I understand about changes. My work visa has been on hold, but I believe Singapore is just starting to process applicants now.

I really want to be sure I do what is best for my boys. The travel is long, but I would get a pet service to help with the travel arrangements and any needed quarantine. I just need to be sure I will be able to supply what is needed fo them, including reliable boarding. Iā€™m so spoiled, prior to COVID I was traveling internationally and my boarder was also there for me. She is the vet tech that works for my avian vet - perfect match.

I though about rehoming, but have not found a good fit for them. I thought about surrendering them to a rescue, but I havenā€™t looked into that yet, and it would only be the absolute last resort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts