S'more's cousin comes up for vacation!

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
(LOL, sorry Antoinette, copying you here)

Today, S'more's cousin (and shelter cage buddy, my cousin adopted him) is spending two weeks with us! His name is Oliver. Him and S'mores have a long history together. He's is a very beautiful parakeet with an excellent plumage (will try to put better pictures soon) It's almost like he has a green, yellow, and blue colors on top, but then on his brest all the way to his vent is a tie-dye swirl of blues, greens, and yellows. Very beautiful. Here's some pictures:

apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture684-oliver-his-cage.jpg

apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture686-lookie-here.jpg

Looks like we got some true love going on here!! :D S'mores is actually sharing her playstand with Oliver :eek:GASP! She never shares. She'll freak and attack if Bartleby or my friend's birds are on. S'mores and Oliver shared a few birdie kisses and preened each other a bit. <3
apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture687-true-love-3.jpg

And all three of them on my shoulder. Bartleby is a little wary of Oliver:
apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture683-smores-bartleby-oliver.jpg

At the moment, everybody's in their own cages eating dinner but I'll let them all get together later (and I'll be sure to take some more pics!)

The next two weeks are going to be a blast :D:D:D

Birdamor

Banned
Banned
Jun 14, 2010
I think it's me but I can't seem to find the pictures. In any case, sounds like Smores and Oliver are in love. I hope she doesn't suffer too much when he leaves...

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Love is definitely in the air, kissing already, preening, they actually look quite cute together. Better watch out little ones may "surface' in the near future LoL :D
Are all the birds in your bedroom? If so teach them to sing a song together,
Now that would be a blast..... ;)
Enjoy every minute

parrotqueen

Jan 14, 2010
Media
United States
Parrots
Pineapple & Sunshine--Gray/wildtype male cockatiels
Those are very cute pictures; thanks for sharing!

Oliver is such a handsome little bird! I love that rich green color, and his bright yellow face. S'mores is going to have so much fun with him, I'm sure it's nice for her to play with someone more her size. Have fun!

Most Reactions