sNOw

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:eek: We had snow last night, NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo today has been really really cold, then this afternoon the wind got up and it seemed even colder, tonight, well I'm just not gonna go outside to check and see what its like, I'm gonna sit here all covered up and stay warm. They reckon we are in for more snow overnight, but I really hope not. I'm a hot weather person me.

Am starting to feel better today than I have done in the last week or so, hopefully this will be the long road to complete fitness again, I hope.

Hope you are having a good day/evening wherever you are, stay warm.

Michael

Jan 24, 2006
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Australian King Parrots
Lesser Jardines
Senegals
Red Bellied
Moustache Parakeets
Green Cheek Conure Mutations
Peachface Lovebirds
Scarlet Chested Parakeet
Painted Conures
Military Macaw
When I was younger I used to love the snow and the cold weather. Now that I'm older, no so much!
Where I live snow is as much a part of winter as rain is to summer.
I take it that snow is not the norm where you live?

Michael

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Michael, a lot of places in the UK get snow, but down here in the South it is generally warmer than elsewhere, saying that though in the winter it has been known to hit -2 during the day. Snow no we don't usually get it here and if we do it's definately not as much as some parts of the US, I refer to Alison's pic that she posted of here snow horse. I guess my trouble is I'm a wimp, I really don't like the cold in fact I should be living somewhere where its warm most of the year!! Australia, Florida, New Zealand those sorts of places or anywhere else that has heat most of the year. LOL

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
We just missed a massive storm here. It turned out to sea I guess because there isn't a flake to be seen. I really didn't want any more snow anyways, so I'm happy about it.

Greylady: Australia sounds good, when do we leave??? :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Can you be packed in about 30 mins!!!!!!!! :D

Most Reactions