So now I need to be careful with my bath time!

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Albie has now discovered the pleasure of warm water baths!

Which was both terrifying and sweet at the same time. He took a few steps into the warm water and had a splash while excitedly saying "bath time"

I could not have a bath on my own for a whole bit he'd usually sit on the shower curtain rail. Today he decided to join me. So now its something else I gotta worry about 🤣 gotta love my tiny turkey, Albie

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Hmm. I remember when I was 19 and had just moved into my own apartment. I was convinced that my Quaker, Gonzo, would like to take a bubble bath with me. Well, no, she did not like it. My knee was slippery. Poor bird.
Be careful that your bird doesn’t jump into a deep bath when you aren’t there.

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Hmm. I remember when I was 19 and had just moved into my own apartment. I was convinced that my Quaker, Gonzo, would like to take a bubble bath with me. Well, no, she did not like it. My knee was slippery. Poor bird.
Be careful that your bird doesn’t jump into a deep bath when you aren’t there.
Don't worry, he is never left unattended in the bathroom when water is involved 😊

Most Reactions

Latest posts