Socially adept lovebird

CometMom

Jan 21, 2023
Parrots
Lovebird
Comet, a Fischers lovebird, joined our family right before the New Year. I have noticed that when my hubs and I are talking and relaxing together in the family room where his cage is, he chirps and plays actively. 😊😊. Other times, when I’m working at my desk or we’re taking a nap, he’s quiet as a mouse. Adorable. ❤️🤗

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Kirby is a great coworker, but he loves to gossip! If I’m just working he’s mostly quiet; but if I start talking on the phone or to someone in the room he has to be part of the conversation!

It’s made for some very funny Zoom meetings and tech calls. Sammy is really great for meetings until I go visit her, my partner says after I leave the room she hollers for me and doesn’t care what anyone else may be doing. Her coworkers are all used to it and just holler back now, LOL.

OP
CometMom

CometMom

Jan 21, 2023
Parrots
Lovebird
Kirby is a great coworker, but he loves to gossip! If I’m just working he’s mostly quiet; but if I start talking on the phone or to someone in the room he has to be part of the conversation!

It’s made for some very funny Zoom meetings and tech calls. Sammy is really great for meetings until I go visit her, my partner says after I leave the room she hollers for me and doesn’t care what anyone else may be doing. Her coworkers are all used to it and just holler back now, LOL.
It’s so true that they start talking when we’re talking!! ❤️❤️

Most Reactions

Latest posts