Some thoughts for this morning

Tman

Jan 3, 2021
Las Vegas Nv.
Parrots
Galah. Axel
Rescued budgie Anna RIP
Use a pepper grinder to grind up the pellets to a fine powder.
This way you can mix it in their chop or put it in some mix fruit.
Lights I use an 8ft floresent light that I screwed to the ceiling, it goes over all my cages. I have it on a timer so that if I sleep in it still turns on.
A DIY toy to piss off your parrot. Get a empty water bottle rinse it out. Get just 2 sunflower seeds put them in the bottle put the cap on the bottle and give it to your bird. And watch them try and get the lid off and turn the bottle up right so they can get the seeds.
Every parrot owner needs a food processor.
So you can slice and dice and chop up stuff for your parrot. I just use mine for my parrots.
I have found a very good way to cook sweet potatoes.
You get a quart freezer bag with the zip lock. Put your potato in the bag put about 8oz of water in the bag zip the bag 3/4 of the way closed. Put it in the microwave hit the potato button. And let it cycle twice. And your potato will be cook and nice and moist.
Skin comes off nice and easy.
Gettig your parrot to relax. Soft instrumental music is great. I put on native american flute music. My parrots love it. They just get quite and enjoy the tranquility.
One more thing you, know your parrot has a favorite toy that when you buy it in just a matter of a few minutes it is destroyed. But you buy it anyway because he likes it so much. Well buy it again and hang it up where he can just almost reach it. And let him figure it out. Don't get fooled by him because he will make you think you should move it closer to him. The point is to make him really work for it.
OK I better stop for now.
Have a good day!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Thanks for the ideas! Never too late to learn something. I especially like the treat inside the bottle. I wonder how long it will take Salty to figure that one out.

Most Reactions

Latest posts