Stainless Steel Animal Environments Cage

tulefog

Feb 9, 2017
Sadly our two cockatiels are now deceased. Since our kids have moved out, we are downsizing and have decided for now not to replace our birds. As a result, we are selling a wonderful bird cage. It is an Animal Environments stainless steel cage - Acacia - and also the playpen that goes on top. We used it for over 15 years, and it still looks great. Stainless steel truly is amazing. It also has two extra water/food dishes, so there are 4 total. The manzanita branches were well chewed, so we threw those away, but otherwise the cage is in great shape. This cage is well designed. The food/water dishes hang outside the cage which reduces the likelihood something will drop in there. The latch can easily be operated with one hand, yet is secure. Here is a link to the manufacturer's site showing the cage/accessories:
Welcome to Animal Environments
I have pictures of the actual cage, but I do not know how to insert them here in this ad. I would be happy to email them. We are located in northern California. We paid over $2,000 for the cage with accessories. I would be happy to get $750 for it. Thank you for looking!

Most Reactions