Stealing my husband?

Shrub

Nov 30, 2018
Netherlands
Parrots
Giggles - Red Crowned Kakariki
It has come to my attention that my little Giggles is stealing my husband.
She suppose to be my companion my little friend....

Tonight when I came to this, my hubby and I was sitting on the couch watching a TV show, he got up and went strait to her cage, she often sits on the roof. He put his face near her and it looks like she kisses his nose, they rub nose and beak all the time, she would rarely do that with me if she ever decides to....

hubby said he just got up to get a pipe.... then spent another 5ish minutes with Giggles before choosing a pipe and returning to the couch.... I think his pipes are an excuse to have his little love affair with my bird:18:

It is good they get a long I guess, better then he does with my other bird. The Rooster, Chickadee (hubby went to get us a new hen our first chicken turned out to be a boy) They don't get a long at all but my lil rooster boy loves me...

Good to see Giggles bonding with hubby as well. We seem to bond with her in different ways being able to do different things with her and she trusts us both.:green1:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Good to see Giggles bonding with hubby as well. We seem to bond with her in different ways being able to do different things with her and she trusts us both.:green1:

There is little more to ask for than a Parrot that will bond with both of you.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
lol cute!
Question though: is he smoking around the bird?

OP
Shrub

Shrub

Nov 30, 2018
Netherlands
Parrots
Giggles - Red Crowned Kakariki
lol cute!
Question though: is he smoking around the bird?

Nah. Hubby just has his nicest pipes displayed near the bird cage, on the mantle next to her cage and on the shelves under the Bird cage.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
That's cool that he collects them--I think they are neat too.

I remember you saying that the same bird like to poop all over them :) haha
Glad he isn't smoking with the bird lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts