Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome Steely Bird! Love Love Love your bird stands!

steelybird

Official Site Vendor
Feb 23, 2014
TN
Parrots
I have a Parakeet named Steely.
I'm Shane and I'm the site manager fore SteelyBird.com. Thank you all for the warm welcome! Yes, the bird stands are very nice -each one of them are unique and put together hand by hand. I'm assuming you have one; do your birds like it?

Side note: Ill be on my main vendor account soon. The admins are still setting it up.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I have a java stand but it is not nearly as nice as the ones you have. I was excited to see that you will ship to Canada!

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Welcome to the forum!!! Fabulous looking cages and stands!!

I have a question regarding your cages, and it might sound silly- but I'm viewing the pictures on my phone, and it won't let me zoom lol so- do your cages require assembly once they arrive?

Last edited:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Just realized your local after seeing the number that was posted. Are you still updating to add more cages and such???

ParkersMom

Jan 18, 2013
Nashville TN
Parrots
Parker male BF Amazon hatched 5/2/2012
Charlie unsexed BF Amazon hatched 1994?
Juno Female BH Caique Hatched 6-3-2013
Do you have an actual store or only online...I'm in nashville and am in the market for a tabletop java stand

steelybird

Official Site Vendor
Feb 23, 2014
TN
Parrots
I have a java stand but it is not nearly as nice as the ones you have. I was excited to see that you will ship to Canada!

Ah, well if you ever become interested in a new Java stand, let me know through PM :). I plan on doing ParrotForum members only specials in the near future for our products.

As for shipping, we use UPS primarily and can work out international shipping for sure, although there just may be some extra steps in customs clearance for certain products.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Thank you so much! I will do that for sure:)

steelybird

Official Site Vendor
Feb 23, 2014
TN
Parrots
Welcome to the forum!!! Fabulous looking cages and stands!!

I have a question regarding your cages, and it might sound silly- but I'm viewing the pictures on my phone, and it won't let me zoom lol so- do your cages require assembly once they arrive?

Thanks Getwozzy! Not a silly question at all. You are right, when someone clicks on the image, it kind of gets even smaller (when you think it would enlarge). This is a configuration issue in our site, which I am working on solving soon!

Yes, the cages do require assembly once they arrive.

steelybird

Official Site Vendor
Feb 23, 2014
TN
Parrots
Just realized your local after seeing the number that was posted. Are you still updating to add more cages and such???

Yea Mikey, we're in Memphis, although we use dropshipping for all of our products - an order would go straight from the supplier or distributor to your door step. This helps us focus on providing the best bird products and top customer service, while having a very small team and letting the suppliers do what they do best.

Yes, we are still uploading cages and such. Many more! We currently sell A&E Cage Co. cages/Java stands and will upload more of their products over this weekend. I hope to upload our Avian Adventure line over the weekend as well. In the next couple weeks, we will begin selling PrevuePet cages and more.

Currently we are focusing on cages and bird stands, but may branch into accessories if demand for it increases.

Last edited:

steelybird

Official Site Vendor
Feb 23, 2014
TN
Parrots
Do you have an actual store or only online...I'm in nashville and am in the market for a tabletop java stand

We are online only, but if you see a tabletop stand you like from us, PM me and I'll try to work out a parrotforum member only deal.

Most Reactions