Success! I WIN!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I got to go to the bathroom for 7 full seconds before the baby conures flew up and wanted to hang!

Yes I counted the seconds.

One day I hope I get a full minute.... They say successful people establish goals.

Littlechris123

Aug 18, 2021
Media
Worksop nottinghamshire
Parrots
Pineapple conure
I got to go to the bathroom for 7 full seconds before the baby conures flew up and wanted to hang!

Yes I counted the seconds.

One day I hope I get a full minute.... They say successful people establish goals.
Mine always showers with me i sometimes leave her downstairs but as soon as i leave the room shes a top of stairs before me if its not my bby following me its my grandkids i never get privacy lol

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Willow is not often in the bathroom with me but has chosen to regale me with his “dripping water noise” last time I rushed in with him. It was surprising. He’s not very vocal.

Lucy would imitate any noise, bodily functions, pouring liquids, opening childproof bottles, gulping…. That was not very flattering, though it was funny. Nobody could sneak one past that bird.

So I try to keep my birds out of range of embarrassing noises.

Nothing like a little bird p-ing at you because they think it’s neat.

Last edited:
OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I'm up to 15 seconds now before they come in.....But I put out apple slices first

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
It's back down again....like 6 seconds......they are getting smarter.....

Most Reactions