Summertime

Dave

Jan 30, 2006
Pennsylvania-USA
Parrots
1 pet CAG--1 pet TAG--1 pet YC Macaw--2 pet Quakers--3 prs of breeder greys--not pets
It's Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!:D It's Great!!!!!!!:)

Summer is just around the corner!!!!!!:04:
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------

beachB.jpg

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
First of all Dave, love the postcard, brilliant

Next I know thats what should be happening but over here its getting colder and colder, so much so that today I have had to put my heating on all day. :17: I was trying to do some work here this morning and my fingers were so cold I had to stop work, ;) There just isn't any let up at the moment, so cold. Its getting harder and harder to think of it ever being warm, let alone summer weather. Just remind me of this when I'm finally saying how warm it is. Can't wait.:59: :59:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:04: You've done it again Dave, today it's a bit windy, but quite mild, so maybe, just maybe we are gonna have a summer afterall.:04: :jumping40

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Cool picture Dave, but like Peta, we are still very cold here. Summer seems so far away right now. :(

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Today it has been really mild, not warm enough to turn the heating off, but not cold enough to have it on all day. Tonight however, it has turned very bitterly cold and the heating is on full blast. If it stays warm during the day and turns cold in the evening that will be fine, I can stay in and be warm. :04: Hopefully the nicer weather is on the way, I hope.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
It's all of 32 degrees here right now (that's 0 Celsius Peta). Not exactly what I wanted the temp to be on the first day of spring! :(

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
It's all of 32 degrees here right now (that's 0 Celsius Peta). Not exactly what I wanted the temp to be on the first day of spring! :(

Thank you for that, Wow that is colder than it is here, Its a bit colder than yesterday, but not as cold as Saturday, then it was freezing. It could still be a bit warmer considering the time of year. Never happy me!!;)

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
I think the tides are finally turning, it's 65 degrees (about 18 Celcius) here right now at 9:30am. I have all the windows open and boy is it great to have fresh air in here! It's about time too, I've had enough cold weather. :)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:17: Its still only about 9 C here with thunder and wind. This afternoon it did manage to reach 11 C, so we are getting there. Maybe. I have to admit it is getting warmer. We are having a lot of rain at the moment and while we do need the rain, I'm getting fed up with it now. We have had the driest winter for ages (prob the coldest as well) and it looks like we are heading for the wettest Summer for ages. :eek: Give it a few months and hopefully I'll be saying how hot it is............................. I hope :confused:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:jumping40 Today has been really great, Sun shinning, blue skies all around, the wind although a lot of it was warm, hopefully now the Summer is really just round the corner for the UK :bunny7: I'm sure one happy gal now.

See I'm easily pleased really. :jumping40

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
Here in Texas it's like a billion degrees....I had to work after shcool, and I work at a Vet's office, and jeans and scrubs when it's 90+ degrees outside SUCKS! Let me add the humitidy

I am so not ready for swim suit season!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Emily you could always send some of that heat my way, after the weather we've had it would be gladly received.

Have to say it has been sunny and warm for a while now. So maybe Spring has Sprung. lol

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
Today is the perfect summer day! It's GORGOUS!!!!!!! All the windows are opened and the birds were sitting in the window earlier. It's like Europe's weather in Juneish...well Poland's atleast

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
We had a beautiful day today, well it started out that way, lovely blue sunny skies :smile023: Then by this afternoon, it turned black, the thunder came then the rain, and boy did it rain, some hail even snuck in there for a while. That will teach me for being so pleased with the nice weather we've been having for the last couple of days or so.

Most Reactions

Latest posts