Sunday Funday Pic and Question

BirdieDad

Feb 2, 2020
Anyone else have a Mac that likes to take a shower, get wrapped in a towel, and then get rocked to sleep! Lol. She just cracks me up. Well, my family is making a cross country move and I was wondering if anyone else has moved this far with big birds and if you have any tips. My CAG is a rock in the car, my Scarlet has gotten better with trips to the park and such but she gets car sick occasionally. Any recommendations would be welcome. I refuse to fly because I just couldn't do that. We considered renting an RV. Thanks!

Attachments

• SM.jpg
    SM.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 80

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Anyone else have a Mac that likes to take a shower, get wrapped in a towel, and then get rocked to sleep! Lol. She just cracks me up. Well, my family is making a cross country move and I was wondering if anyone else has moved this far with big birds and if you have any tips. My CAG is a rock in the car, my Scarlet has gotten better with trips to the park and such but she gets car sick occasionally. Any recommendations would be welcome. I refuse to fly because I just couldn't do that. We considered renting an RV. Thanks!
I don't have a Mac but a 31y.o. 'zon...Amy simply loves taking a shower with me.. His arms go way out as he flaps away and turns his head like Stevie Wonder. After I wrap him in a towel and play peek-a-boo,covering and uncovering his head while I pat him down. He doesn't try to get out until we are done.

Jim

Most Reactions