Teflon free

Rockerman

Sep 18, 2018
Hi all I have a 4 year old Indian ringneck ( Rico ) I was wondering if anyone got any ideas of a good Teflon free air fryer that's safe to use.
Rico is in my living room so not near kitchen
Thanks in advance

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The problem is multilevel! They are all built in China and even thou they have been around for a bit more than five-years. Those who normally would take them apart and complete a detailed inspection have either not purchased one or have not had a failure that invited a take-it-apart moment

That all means that there is still very little known what is in fact inside. The price point implies that manufacturing cost saves are a must and as a result, low cost methods are targeted.

Long story short, those that have them seem to use them for a while and they then join the stuff pile of not used kitchen goodies. Those that do use them, complain that their home smells of deep fried oil and quickly move their using them outside.

Unless you love deep-fried foods, they can reduce the amount of oil used. Cook just as well as traditional deep-frying, but with less oil. But tend to quickly join the pile of no longer used kitchen goodies.

To the point, we avoid them and your pocketbook, home and Parrot will thank you for not getting one.

Most Reactions

Latest posts