The birdroom supply thread (add supplies you use here!)

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
1: Bird Boings (link to both cotton, sisal, and jute boings)

2: Ropes and strings (links to ALL natural rope I could find)

3: Untreated grapevine wreath (MUST boil before use) (if you scroll down on the page, you will see many different sizes)

4: PVC playstand (fairly expensive)

5: Sleeping cages (small birds ONLY)

6: Small bird cage/medium-large bird sleeping cage

That's mostly it, feel free to add bird products you use, especially if you're in a different country!

Ria.345

Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2021
New York City
Parrots
Sun Conure and Umbrella Cockatoo
Iโ€™ll add one. I use lots of wood blocks cuz my cockatoo and conure really love anything thatโ€™s made of wood. Plus it keeps my house from falling apart so wood TOYS it is ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Bird cage for both of my birds

travel cage

spray millet

Toy set

i will be ordering more toys and bird stuff soon

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
hair claws
https://www.amazon.com/Goody-Classi...1X4YTRT/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B071X4YTRT&psc=1

Use them for everything!

Clip veggies in the cage.

Clip the feed doors so no worries of working loose.

Clip toys in the cage.

Hold the blackout curtains to my Sunny's cage at night.

Clip them to wire platforms in cage as an obstacle to keep bowl or foottoys on the platform.

Clip the food & water dishes so they don't dislodge when I move the curtain

Clip doors Open during the day (so they don't swing loose and injure somebirdy) and clip them closed when closed (just a backup against one loose doorlatch AND i can verify visually from a distance that the large clip means the door is fastened closed for sure.)

Placemats on top of cages to protect the water dishes -- clip them in place so playful birdies don't move them around.

(The clips i linked are from "Goody" but I usually buy them no-name from dollar tree. Large collection of various size. Eventually I drop them & clawteeth break so have to buy more... small expense from dollar tree. )

Most Reactions