the cutest pixture ever

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
He is indeed so cute! :D

He knows evrything is ok with his little family so he can relax... :)

Last edited:
OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
He was so so tired but watched me put up the net all the same. He loves to watch what I am doing and he is the one that contact calls me (most) when I leave the room.

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Awe, how darling! Sleep tight little Pix! :smile015:

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
He sleeps and eats these days. More the eating part though. Babies are getting bigger and hungrier every day ... sometimes he looks like he's about ready to fall asleep mid chew - poor kid. Serenity at least is in the box with them so she can rest a bit.

Last edited:

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Oh, ive always loved the lovies. I had 2 a while back, Shakespeare and Hamlet, but they unfortunately flew away when the brilliant lock picker Shakespeare got it open. I only had them a few days, and wasnt aware that he was an escape pro so i lost them. I got them from a friend, but he never told me how clever the one was with picking locks. Hope they are ok, where ever they are.

Cute pic indeed, i love the puffed up face, too cute!!!

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
He sleeps like that most nights. I feel fortunate to ave all my fiddies and furbies.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That is such a beautiful picture, he looks so happy and contented and sleepy. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts