Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Introducing the Moderators' Choice
Eagle Eye Award

ParrotForums can be a very busy place, and as hard as we Mods try to catch things that shouldn't be posted, we miss things. We are so thankful to the members who help us out with this by bringing our attention to things that got by us.
We decided to create an award to show our appreciation, and are thrilled for the first recipient to be:
Flboy!

David, you go above and beyond at helping us keep the forum running smoothly, and your efforts are appreciated so much. Thank you for all you do to keep PF a safe and inviting place for all!

TjKHKcG.png

Last edited:

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Thank you so much! I follow several fb sites that believe in eating their own! OUR forum is so different and that needs to be protected! I have no problem with reporting obvious scam posts, or violations! This forum is so much better than any other!

FYI, I work so much better as an eagle eye, compared to being a mod(adm), zero pressure! I have been doing this for a living for the last 30 years!
Again, Thank You

Last edited:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Congratulations, David! You have been a hero to PF and the mod team for ages, you are appreciated! Thank you for all you do.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
David, you are so well deserving of this award! Thanks so much for all you do!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
David, thank you for all that you do. You've always been appreciated, and it's about time we told you so!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Congratulations!

So well deserved. We appreciate you very, very, very much.

You're our Eagle Eye at Large.

Even the Rickeybird thinks you're wonderful!!

y3dI87v.jpg

"You got a Ward from me, too, an is called the Patagonian Eye Ward!"
*************************************************​

Last edited:

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, MaximilianÒ€ℒs Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
This is so great, and SO TRUE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Looks more like Patagonian Stink-eye to me!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
David, your contributions to PF are long known and appreciated by everyone. As one who has considered you a Friend from my earliest days as part of PF, your consideration for the Award of Eagle Eye was a perfect fit!

It is a personal honor to know you as a Good Friend!
Thank you for what you do for PFs.

FYI: I was pushing for the Award to be named 'Amazon Eye,' but I was outnumbered. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts