birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
http://www.tractorsupplyco.com/detail.asp?pcID=7&paID=221&sonID=221&page=1&productID=15719 I used this cage and covered it with a roll of 1/2" mesh you need almost exactly 10 feet of it in the 3 foot high size. I used the 36"X30" cage aand j clips to attach everything together it cost about 50 dollars altogether I'm not sure if this would work for an amazon though but it makes a great flight cage for smaller birds. Let me know if you need more pics or anything nice thing is with an amazon you wouldn't have to have bar sapcing that small and probably wouldn't have to cover it then you could buy several cages and attach them to make something you like.

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Thanks. I've had the most trouble trying to find a netting of some kind for it, and I posted the question about it on Yahoo Answers and actually got a great response. They gave me the website of a company that does aviary netting, so I e-mailed them for quotes. It seems like it's pretty sturdy stuff, it was featured in an online parrot magazine...a woman used it for her Macaw, so I think it will hold up against Sisqo too.

Most Reactions

Latest posts