The ROKY needs a bride 👰

Intisar

Apr 6, 2019
islamabad, Pakistan
Parrots
Conure.
Hi all my seniors and experts on this forum.

I am always great full to you for Ur always available support and guidance.

My Roky is almost two years old.

I am thinking for his female.

Plz guide me :

The female conure should be tamed or not?

What I should keep in mind while finding a wife for Roky??

His latest video is here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbKfcAfA2I

bug_n_flock

Jan 2, 2018
Isolated Holler in the Appalachian Wilderness
Parrots
B&G Macaw, Galah, 5 cockatiels, 50 billion and a half budgies. We breed and do rescue. Too many to list each individual's name and age etc, but they are each individuals and loved dearly.
Sorry your post got overlooked. I think that it is not necessary for Roky to get a wife. If he does, it is very possible he will lose interest in you and your family in order to protect his wife and potentially children. It is also possible he will not like his wife or know what to do with her. Do I remember right that Rocky was raised by humans and not by his parents? Many times birds raised by humans don't know how to have a family of their own.

If you want another bird for you and your family, that is different and totally fine. But often when a bride or husband or friend is bought for an established bird it doesn't go as well as planned.

Glad to see Roky is doing well. What a pretty boy he is!

OP
I

Intisar

Apr 6, 2019
islamabad, Pakistan
Parrots
Conure.
Oh thank you very much, u just made us at ease, me and Abdur Rahman were really worried but we are not now.

We have understood u well.

Yes Roky is with us since he was around 40 days older.

And he is doing much good, u can see his other videos on above link.

Regards

Sorry your post got overlooked. I think that it is not necessary for Roky to get a wife. If he does, it is very possible he will lose interest in you and your family in order to protect his wife and potentially children. It is also possible he will not like his wife or know what to do with her. Do I remember right that Rocky was raised by humans and not by his parents? Many times birds raised by humans don't know how to have a family of their own.

If you want another bird for you and your family, that is different and totally fine. But often when a bride or husband or friend is bought for an established bird it doesn't go as well as planned.

Glad to see Roky is doing well. What a pretty boy he is!

Most Reactions

Latest posts