Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
The Twins hormones are flowing.
This is the second year I have had them that they have had hormonal behavior.
Both times it was much later in the year that when Bingo would go through that phase.

Luna is the bird showing the most ... interest.
SHe lifts her tail up in the air and kind of slides closer and closer to Merlin.
It's difficult to see clearly what is going on because of where they are in the cage but Merlin doesn't seem interested yet.
After a while Merlin gets tired of Luna crowding him and he will give Luna a jab with his beak to make her back off.
I don't think that Merlin is still too young but I think they aren't completely in sync with each other.
And I still don't KNOW what Luna and Merlin's gender is.
One of these days I will find out.
one way or another.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Sorry, that I missed your Thread old friend!

Julio was early again this year and has extended, now to the edge of April. But our weather has been all over the place with far more cloudy days than normal. He is near four weeks longer than normal.

Your twins have been with each other long enough to sync with each other unless he is several years younger than she.

Well, better to have them spacing out a bit, then to have all of them blasting at the same time, that could be a real nightmare.

Our days are becoming longer and we are getting our first round of Spring Rain Storms, this evening. The Southern States have really been hit hard this year. All which state that Summer is on its way!!

Last edited:

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Same here - Salty is clucking and trying to climb into hidey holes still. Long, long season this year.

Most Reactions

Latest posts