Things For Wings

Malewicka

Feb 29, 2020
Because of the price of the currency exchange between Canada/American dollars, you can get some pretty good deals on toys and food at Things for Wings. She ships from Canada, so remember the shipping will be shown in CAD, but I got my order of $50 USD toys shipped to US for $12 USD. (Cheaper than a lot of US based stores.)

Thingsforwings.ca

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Hmmm, one of the dangers of place a Thread on a Weekend and especially this weekend -- sometimes they get missed. Well, with this small bump, hope that it will get a bit more attention.

Thanks for the heads up on a cost effective alternative...
Prior to retirement, I was in and out of Toronto at least once a quarter and did a fair amount of Parrot Chew Toy Shopping... The exchange was and is an advantage.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
I wonder if she makes them in her home or elsewhere? With all of those birds (even though they LOOK healthy) the risk of potential disease is high...I don't like buying toys from places with lots of birds due to the risk of transmission through feather dust etc...Although some places make their toys in a totally separate location, which is fine by me!

Most Reactions

Latest posts