This makes it difficult

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I think he's a little jealous of me stitching and and not scritching him !

Attachments

• 20220430_084717.jpg
    20220430_084717.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 63

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
JEALOUSY , my budgie sky is just like that but when I give attention to tofu she gets mad today I was home alone and I had less than an hour before my parents would arrive home so I had to clean the house as fast a I can but oh boy the house was messy( obviously from the birds๐Ÿ™„ ) but sky kept coming to me and distracting me so I had to ignore and clean the house and now she is MAD from me HhHhhHh bird life right?

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
I think he's a little jealous of me stitching and and not scritching
and forgot to mention he is so cute cutie but I like to say kute ( my special word when I see something very cute)

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
JEALOUSY , my budgie sky is just like that but when I give attention to tofu she gets mad today I was home alone and I had less than an hour before my parents would arrive home so I had to clean the house as fast a I can but oh boy the house was messy( obviously from the birds๐Ÿ™„ ) but sky kept coming to me and distracting me so I had to ignore and clean the house and now she is MAD from me HhHhhHh bird life right?
Sky sounds adorable !

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
she is very cuddly to she lets me kiss her head and ohh its so fluffy full of floof but i cant give her scritches with my hand

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
so cute! My Ta-dah just like to be part of stuff. Like helping. E paint or sew.

Your stitching is amazing ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
so cute! My Ta-dah just like to be part of stuff. Like helping. E paint or sew.

Your stitching is amazing ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you , it's 3 years (with months of putting it away) progress

Albie loves getting into my thread tub ๐Ÿ˜Œ

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
I think he's a little jealous of me stitching and and not scritching him !
Don't be silly. He is determined to help you. What kinda loving conure would he be if he left you to unpick all those stitches by yourself?1!!?

Most Reactions

Latest posts