Three new conures

JenA

May 26, 2022
Parrots
3 conures
Hello, I am new here. my husband and I just adopted three baby conures, after our beloved 4 year old green cheek went missing (long tragic story). It’s only been a month since he’s been gone, but we just couldn’t be without a bird, so we took all three. They needed each other. We are still grieving Mango, but these three are helping us through it.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so sorry for your loss of your Green Cheek, but am so glad that your 3 new babies are helping with the pain in your heart.
I'm really happy you joined us, and I agree with Clark, I'd love to see some pictures!

OP
J

JenA

May 26, 2022
Parrots
3 conures
I'm so sorry for your loss of your Green Cheek, but am so glad that your 3 new babies are helping with the pain in your heart.
I'm really happy you joined us, and I agree with Clark, I'd love to see some pictures!
Thank you and I will post pics soon!

OP
J

JenA

May 26, 2022
Parrots
3 conures
Hello, I am new here. my husband and I just adopted three baby conures, after our beloved 4 year old green cheek went missing (long tragic story). It’s only been a month since he’s been gone, but we just couldn’t be without a bird, so we took all three. They needed each other. We are still grieving Mango, but these three are helping us through it.
FB187DB0-8B54-44C8-B5C8-58756671B8D1.jpeg

Attachments

• 61D04EB6-AC01-4FB9-BE3F-1295512F0D6F.jpeg
    61D04EB6-AC01-4FB9-BE3F-1295512F0D6F.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 92

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Looks like a cinnamon green cheek, a regular or standard, and maybe a turquoise? the one on the left I'd need another angle on. I'd need to see the tail and back and more feathers.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I'm not convinced its a yellow sided.... I 'd need more pictures.... NOT that its a bad thing! I think its more rare than you think, I dunno.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome to the forums to you and your magnificent trio, JenA! I offer you my deepest condolences on the loss of Mango, it's always so very hard to lose one of our precious feather babies, even more so when they are so young as Mango was. I hope that these three little sweeties will help to heal your heart ❤️

OP
J

JenA

May 26, 2022
Parrots
3 conures
Welcome to the forums to you and your magnificent trio, JenA! I offer you my deepest condolences on the loss of Mango, it's always so very hard to lose one of our precious feather babies, even more so when they are so young as Mango was. I hope that these three little sweeties will help to heal your heart ❤️
Thank you for your kind words. I love our new baby trio, but am struggling with the unexpected loss of Mango. He managed to escape through a hole he chewed while “nesting” that we knew nothing about. Long story. But yes the babies are helping. Thanks for listening!

Most Reactions