Tiago lost his first tail feather!!!!

Fauna

Dec 12, 2023
Parrots
Pineapple conure- Tiago
Two budgies- Edith & Azalea
Tiago is 6 months and recently lost his first tail feather!!!! I was genuinely so excited i started to tear up 😭😭 i was feeling things i never thought id feel. I turned 17 literally 2 days ago and i already feel like a mother 😭‼️ Tiago makes me unbelievably happy and im so excited to learn and grow with him. Im keeping his feather and will probably be framing it 🤭

Attachments

• IMG_9669.jpeg
    IMG_9669.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 11

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Tiago is 6 months and recently lost his first tail feather!!!! I was genuinely so excited i started to tear up 😭😭 i was feeling things i never thought id feel. I turned 17 literally 2 days ago and i already feel like a mother 😭‼️ Tiago makes me unbelievably happy and im so excited to learn and grow with him. Im keeping his feather and will probably be framing it 🤭
Awwwwwwwwww, congrats, your baby is growing up!! My princess parrot Peachie just dropped the first of her longest tail feathers too. They grow up so fast!!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts