To Give Away!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Offered for give-away... this is the fifth toy sent to us by the Good Mr. Wrench, the only one which the Rickeybird rejected. It's about 18 inches long, and so is he, so I wasn't too surprised (usually he is leery of toys bigger than he is, and heavier, too). So if you want this bad boy, message me. It really looks like a great toy, but, hey --- the boss doesn't want anything to do with it!
First come, first serve!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Neat Toy, but my Amazon has a known history of not like this type of toy. This toy exchange thing is one get idea. Need to pull the box out.

Thanks for Starting!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird politely informed me that this toy is the most horrifying thing he ever saw!

Annnnnnnnnnnd... the winner is... Outlawed Spirit!
OS, let's work out details in private messages. Yayyyy!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
And it sounds like the Toy Exchange is off to a wonderful start!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
I couldn't agree more!
The pretty chicken has a toy on the way, and the Good King Rickeybird is rid of the demonic creation which once upon a time cast an evil pall over his kingdom.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I got it at a small family pet shop out on the ass end of long island. Its pretty generic really, It is more of a large Amazon or macaw toy, so searching under that should reveal many similar ones.

I may have more for the Toy Exchange, I made the mistake of going shopping for parrot toys and DIDNT bring Salty. He is so particular about toys. Anyways, I hope you find a similar one that the Chicken got. Sturdy toy and big , too.

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
I'll take it if no one wants it..my foster b &g will love it

Most Reactions