Toby the Eclectus must become productive or he just needs to move out!

WingDing

Nov 13, 2017
Media
Texas
Parrots
Toby - RS Eclectus
Midori - Nanday Conure
I'm fed up, I tell ya! This Son of a Bird sleeps like 12 hours a day, expects to be waited on hand and foot, leaves messes wherever he goes, is rude to family members, shows no respect for my stuff, bosses the dogs around and acts the Prima Donna. He literally growled at me when I freshened up his food bowl this morning. I swear, he's like a wild animal sometimes!

So, I've had it. I've asked him to contribute to the family or move out! He responded with a kiss on the lips.
Darn! He knows how to work my emotions. I'll let him stay another year, but that's it!

[Edit] I'd post a picture but all the controls are grayed out. That's ok. You get the picture: cute green bird pressing his beak up to a grumpy guy's face :)

Last edited:

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
I'm fed up. This Son of a Bird sleeps like 12 hours a day, expects to be waited on hand and foot, leaves messes wherever he is, is rude to family members, shows no respect to my stuff, generally wrecks the house, bosses the dogs around and acts the Prima Donna. He literally growled at me when I freshen up his food bowl this morning. He's like a wild animal sometimes.

So, I've had it. I've asked him to contribute to the family or move out! He responded with a kiss on the lips.
Darn! He knows how to work my emotions. I'll let him stay another year, but that's it!

[Edit] I'd post a picture but all the controls are grayed out. That's ok. You get the picture: cute green bird pressing his beak up to a grumpy guy's face.
Awesome! And if things are greyed out at the top of the text box, check and see if you're in a preview screen. Click the page/magnifying glass on the top right corner.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I'm fed up, I tell ya! This Son of a Bird sleeps like 12 hours a day, expects to be waited on hand and foot, leaves messes wherever he goes, is rude to family members, shows no respect for my stuff, bosses the dogs around and acts the Prima Donna. He literally growled at me when I freshened up his food bowl this morning. I swear, he's like a wild animal sometimes!

[Edit] I'd post a picture but all the controls are grayed out. That's ok. You get the picture: cute green bird pressing his beak up to a grumpy guy's face :)
You do realize the role of parront is eternal servitude to The Birds! :LOL:

Once you post his pic a bill for monthly royalties will be presented! :LOL:

Most Reactions

Latest posts