Toy shopping for the ones you 💘

Tman

Jan 3, 2021
Las Vegas Nv.
Parrots
Galah. Axel
Rescued budgie Anna RIP
It starts out ok, everythings going good you scroll down this looks good oh! This he really needs. This looks so cool. She will go nuts over this one
They both would like this one. And it goes on and on. Just point dot click. And once you go to pay for it you look how much.it is. There is no way I bought all this. You end up paying for it and saying to yourself I need to get a new pet. Maybe a goldfish. Lol :D

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
I hear ya - I found a couple of great vendors on Etsy that make the coolest bird toys. Every time I go there it’s “yikes! How did that happen?” :)

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As far as they are concern you must be out of your mind. Who would buy this 'stuff,' after all clearly anyone can see that the blue round thing should never sit near the center -- its all so wrong... Haaa, life with a Parrot!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Ohhh i know....I just had to trash over a hundred dollars in soft toys , as I didn't feel i could clean. With this chlamydia outbreak....it hurts!!! Of course now that I get to celebrate that they recovered, thats going to cost me, but money well spent..

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I used to go toy and seed/pellet shopping every few months, but since Covid all online. Scary easy to point and click and use credit card for payment much later!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Far too easy, point, click, happy bird, end of month bill, what the heck, resolve to limit on-line purchases, new month soft heartedness, the cycle never ends.

For the last six years, this time of year, Julio would love making tiny pieces of adding machine paper after pulling that day's length off the roll. This year nothing so far. Likely, somehow connected to the IRS setting the beginning date back to February!?!?

Most Reactions

Latest posts