Turquoise GCC Breeders in MN

speffat54

Dec 6, 2016
Hello everyone!! I'm looking to get a GCC, preferably a Turquoise one. I've done a lot of research and I'm definitely ready!

However, I'm having trouble finding reliable breeders that sell these guys! I live near Minneapolis, but am willing to drive to Wisconsin/North Dakota if needed.

Alternatively, if I can't find a nearby breeder/adoption center, what are your experiences with ordering online. Is it reliable and safe for the bird? What are some places you recommend?

I'd really appreciate any input and advice!! Thanks :green2:

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Hello :) we have a member who breeds gccs in MN, her screen name is Sunsetchaser I think? As for "ordering online" that depends ENTIRELY on the breeder. For example I ship, but my birds cannot be "ordered" and anyone who lets you do something like that is likely a broker who sells parrot mill babies. Finding a reliable ethical breeder who ships is an option, but of course there is risk involved because you have not met the breeder or the individual bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

speffat54

Dec 6, 2016
Ah, thank you! I definitely meant shipping, not ordering - that was a very bad mistake of wording on my part.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
That's ok! Lol there are places where you can do both. I would suggest looking up SunsetChaser (Michelle), as I believe she is in your area. I actually went to school near the twin cities and have family there! I also breed GCCs including turquoise, but as I am currently located in Hawaii, I would be one of the most expensive options available for you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts