Turquoise Green Cheek Conure for rehoming

zahrajaffer49

Mar 24, 2022
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure
Hello all!
This baby green cheek conure is 8 weeks old. Unfortunately, I am unable to keep up with her needs long-term and looking to re-home her. I am unsure of her gender just refer to her as her. Anyone with adequate experience looking to home her?
She's is playful, cuddly, and needs lots of attention. I feel awful for rehoming her so I want this to be a good long-term home for her.
I am located in Ontario specifically York Region.
Comes with her pellets, seeds, and spray millet.
As I wanna find a good safe home for her I am unsure what sort of rehoming fee I should charge as I am quite new to this so any suggestions would help.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    268.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    371.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    373.2 KB · Views: 35

clark_conure

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure name TBD (?), A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure name TBD (?), and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), Blue (m), yellow (m), clark Jr. (f), and two babies name TBD (f&f).
I have no idea how you would have any problem rehoming such a beautiful bird......

I am curious why this is your only post....alarm bells go off.

I'd recommend posting a picture of a current newspaper or date with the bird....if you go on say craigslist or etc. you see scams like this all the time.

PippTheBananaBirb

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Budgies
Jeff(m)violet spangle(MIA)
John(m)green
Snowy(f)DF spangle
Griffen(m)yellowface sky-blue spangle
show budgies:
Grumpy(M)(RIP)cobalt blue
Sunny(f)Light green opaline
Cockatiel:
Pippen(?)Lutino
Keep in mind this post is over 2 months old and the OP last visited the site on 25th of March.

Most Reactions

Latest posts