Two young birds needing new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girldog

Jan 6, 2020
Greetings, I sadly need to rehome my two young birds due to change in life circumstances. I have a male goffin and female mustache. They were hatched one day apart and have been together since. I have DNA and health checks on both. I have handfed and weaned them and they are very sweet birds. Used to cats and dogs. I can provide four cages and supplies for them. Not interested in $$$$ --- just want them to go to a loving safe home. Girldog

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Sorry to hear this. You need to state your location to help them in finding a home.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

catastrophe

Dec 2, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Parrots
Loki - Sun conure; Lucifer, Goffin’s Cockatoo; Tink, Mustached Parakeet; Mr. Grinch, DYH Amazon
You're right. I live in Sun City AZ !!!

We are in Tempe, I’ll talk to my husband, but I won’t get my hopes up [emoji1696] we have a sun conure and a linnie parakeet, but we’ve wanted to grow a little [emoji171]

Loki - Sun Conure [emoji169]

catastrophe

Dec 2, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Parrots
Loki - Sun conure; Lucifer, Goffin’s Cockatoo; Tink, Mustached Parakeet; Mr. Grinch, DYH Amazon
I sent you a message in the forum here :) I probably should have remembered to add my contact info, but I didn’t want to spam you with a bunch of messages [emoji28] I’ll send those over if I hear back from you. Either way, best wishes [emoji171]

Clover - Lineolated Parakeet [emoji172]

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

I sent you a message in the forum here :) I probably should have remembered to add my contact info, but I didn’t want to spam you with a bunch of messages [emoji28] I’ll send those over if I hear back from you. Either way, best wishes [emoji171]

OP is a new member with less than 20 posts, so unable to access the PM system. You can send the message to any SuperModerator (we're highlighted purple) and we'll forward the info, allowing you to establish offline contact!

catastrophe

Dec 2, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Parrots
OP is a new member with less than 20 posts, so unable to access the PM system. You can send the message to any SuperModerator (we're highlighted purple) and we'll forward the info, allowing you to establish offline contact!

Doh, I didn’t even think of that! [emoji2358] May I send my message to you? At least now I can include my forgotten contact info [emoji28]

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Doh, I didn’t even think of that! [emoji2358] May I send my message to you? At least now I can include my forgotten contact info [emoji28]

Absolutely!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions