Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Mod Edit:
The Mod Team is going to make an exception to the no fundraising sites allowed on the forum. We did it once before for the Australian fires in 2020, and we feel that helping to get the word out is the right thing to do with what's happening in Ukraine.

We have decided to keep the fundraising solely to organizations, rescues, vets and any legitimate source who are helping animals of all kinds from Ukraine.

No Go Fund Me fundraisers will be allowed as there is no way to verify who is on the receiving end.

We hope that by allowing these posts that we can help not only the people who are taking in the displaced animals, but also their Ukrainian owners who are dealing with so much.
πŸ’”​

The vet below can be contacted either by Instagram or the email listed.

1645857066031.png

Last edited:
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
That's amazing, I'm so glad she's doing that πŸ’™πŸ’›
It's horrible, what's going on with Russia and Ukraine, and it must feel like a blessing to not have to worry about a sick bird during this time.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Here in Poland many people offer help Ukrainians. We have many collection stuff for them. Our Ukrainian border is now opened for everybody (no more Covid restricts) and some people even take refugees home.

I've just found another bird help offer: ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
1645962947163.png

Last edited:
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Here in Poland many people offer help Ukrainians. We have many collection stuff for them. Our Ukrainian border is now opened for everybody (no more Covid restricts) and some people even take refugees home.

I've just found another bird help offer: ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
View attachment 36393
Thank you so much for sharing, Roz. The more people helping the better.

Has anyone heard of any groups helping with other animals?
That could be posted here as well.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
This would be a good thread to share on social media, or simply share the links contained within.
The more the word gets out, the more birds and other animals that may be helped.

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
This would be a good thread to share on social media, or simply share the links contained within.
The more the word gets out, the more birds and other animals that may be helped.
I'll share on some of the Reddit parrot groups I'm in!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
A Reddit parrot group is where I found the first one:)
Good to get the others ones out there as well.
Same here. On Reddit there is a great support system for Ukraine, and many people are reposting a post that confirms the Poland border is open, despite Russian claims.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I have a question - is it a thread for any kind of Ukrainian animals help? I've found a post about donations for Ukrainian birds
Roz, I'll bring it up with the other Mods and let you know about the donations part.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I wonder if this vet has a PayPal account or similar?
It would probably be best to contact her directly and ask, or she may have something up on her Instagram.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I have a question - is it a thread for any kind of Ukrainian animals help? I've found a post about donations for Ukrainian birds
Roz, we have decided to allow fundraisers for animals displaced by the events in Ukraine. I added the guidelines to my original post.

Most Reactions

Latest posts