We have Rain,

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
This morning it started of like it has been for ages now, very hot, but then this afternoon, we have Thunder, Lightning, Rain and a breeze, It was lovely. Was even standing out in the rain trying to refresh myself. Hopefully this will give us some air at least. Don't think we have ever been so happy to see rain here in the UK. :D

It has been so hot here that schools have been closing, sports have all been stopped, don't think we've had it this hot for years.

Have to say, that even with all the rain that is coming down it is still really hot.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh I wish on both accounts. :( AC in homes over here isn't the norm, but we are able to buy them now. So as from next year hopefully we will have AC downstairs. We are seriously thinking of buying a unit even though we don't get temperatures like this very often, but for the times that we do it will be worth every penny. They are quite expensive.
Basement I would love a basement but thats another thing thats not the norm here. You can find them in the old large houses but most don't have them. :(

When I win the lottery and am able to buy my mansion I would definately have AC all over the house and a basement. :D

DeadIrishD

Jul 9, 2006
LMFAO I live in a supplimented income and have AC and a basement.

you guys should with global warming in effect, if not for yourselves do it for your birds.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
A lot of people over here feel that, it would be so expensive to have it done, and as we don't usually get Summers as hot as this one, It isn't really worth doing it just for the odd summer!!! Me I think it would be money worth spending

Most Reactions

Latest posts