Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
With all the beautiful photos from last year that were in the Photo of the Year contest, our wonderful Admin has added a perk.
For all the winners of the POTM in 2021, you have received a badge on your profile announcing your win.
This will carry through this year as well, our January winner has received her badge, and each winner this year will receive a badge for the month they won.
The winner of the year receives both the POTM winner badge and a Photo of the year badge.
These are called Parrot of the Month and Parrot of the year.

I want to say a huge thanks to our Admins who made this possible.

And please keep entering the contests, because without your fantastic entries, none of this is possible:)

Last edited:
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
With all the beautiful photos from last year that were in the Photo of the Year contest, our wonderful Admin has added a perk.
For all the winners of the POTM in 2021, you have received a badge on your profile announcing your win.
This will carry through this year as well, our January winner has received her badge, and each winner this year will receive a badge for the month they won.
The winner of the year receives both the POTM winner badge and a Photo of the year badge.
These are called :parrot of the Month and Parrot of the year.

I want to say a huge thanks to our Admins who made this possible.

And please keep entering the contests, because without your fantastic entries, none of this is possible:)
I was wondering about those, thanks!!!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Wow Ms Terry this gives me even more incentive to take more pics of the Green Dino and his BFF (Best Feathered Friend) Beebs! :)

Jim
Jim, we are going to hold you to that, I never tire of seeing Amy and the Beebs!

Skarila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
2021 Parrot of the Year πŸ†
Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots
✻Csillam the rescued budgie
✻Pascal the Emma's (Venezuelan) Conure

Previous owned:
✻Archibald the cockatiel (fostered 6 months)
✻RIP - 28 YO Zeleni the mischievous IRN
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
If these badges were palpable my birds would surely steal them :D

Amazing idea!!! I love it! And will wear them with PRIDE!

I do not know why the title "parrot of the month" just reminds me of a calendar with pictures of sultry pin up parrots... My mind gets creative in wrong ways an moments way too often.

Thank you, admins!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts