Weather in your area

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure, budgie
Totally not parrot related.... idk if it's a good idea but thought I could create such tread because we have members from very different parts of the world - for some people 15C is fine temperature, for others too cold (because they live in a tropical country), so maybe it could be kinda interesting to share how is the temperature in your area.
I think this site is fine: https://weatherspark.com/ (you just search for your town but note - it shows average temperature of course)

I'll start:
1663773005646.png

I was surprised how I didn't get any orange area... maybe because it's an average temperature and 24C+ isn't often enough to have "warm days" on the diagram (sometimes we have even hot days and it's not because we are used to lower temp. - I mean the meaning accepted by the side)

If you like the idea, we also can share other data such as Average Monthly Rainfall but I don't think it may be so interesting :p

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
We live in Michigan USA and are located about 150 miles South of the 45 parallel and being surrounded by the 'Great Lakes' we see the effects of the far North and far South as the Weather (temperature) follows the change in Season. Today is the Calendar Start of Fall and we started the day at 77 degrees 'F' and by Sunset it will be 48 degrees 'F'. Point being that such wonderful charts as seen above have little meaning day to day as the statement of: If you do not like Weather here, wait 5 minutes and it will change. Although there is no assurance that you will like what it was replaced with.

Great Thread!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts