Weird gooey stuff.. possible emergency

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
3 year old indian ringneck
Hey i wish uou and your birds a good day

So earlier, i noticed some weird yellowish gooey stuff on my walls shortly afger leyting my ringnecks out of their cages i didnt think much of it i just assumed that it was some yogurt or something because i spilled yogurt 2 days ago so i thought i didnt clean it off
But anyway shortly afteri noticed that yellowish goo i noticed that it suddenly turned darkish brown and then i also noticed that there were 2 other droppings under them but they were colored red!? I am worried that it may be some kind of blood and i am so worried so please answer me ASAP i will provide a video showing you what they look like and keep in mind that the brown goo on the wall was yellow but it turned darkish brown almost red in fact..

Attachments

• IMG_1345.MOV
    7.4 MB
OP
indianringnecks

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
3 year old indian ringneck
Edit: after posting this thread i noticed theres a weird liquid under them and it has these black dots.. i am gettibg worried should i visit an avain vet,? (I will provide a picyure of the liquid)

Attachments

• 2B9B1139-7EBF-41B9-9C63-0443F7E82AC4.jpeg
    2B9B1139-7EBF-41B9-9C63-0443F7E82AC4.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 27

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Huh, very odd looking! Have they been fed something new?
I can’t tell much from the video but maybe one of them is regurgitating? Healthy regurgitating should be white and creamy, not brown though.
Perhaps a vet visit would be best.
The poop doesn’t look great either.

How are they now?

Most Reactions

Latest posts